Omnisport 2000 Timing Console
- Versatile, easy to use, rugged and affordable
- Standard with swimming, diving, water polo, pace clock and manual track timing
- Contains an internal, rechargeable back-up battery which will last for approximately 45 minutes in the case of a power failure
- Reliability proven through a 21-day, 140˚ F heat test
- Housed in tough, spill and water resistant aluminum case
- Lightweight; only 14 lbs (6.4 kg)
- Controls scoreboards and water polo shot clocks via optional radio control
- Built-in, high speed thermal printer gives results printouts in under 10 seconds
- Uses printer paper readily available at a local office supply store and no ink is required
- An optional carrying case is available to protect the controller
- Available in wireless model
- Meets FINA requirements.
- Fully compatible with Splash and Hy-Tek’s MEET MANAGER. Downloads “order of events” for the races in the order that they occur. Accepts 500 entries with event numbers from 1 to 999 with or without A-Z designators. Example: 18, 24, 13C, 25A.
- The “always ready start” feature allows the timer to recall a start signal that may have occurred before the timer was reset.
- Diving is configured as an event number in swimming mode. The timer automatically moves to diving mode when it reaches an event programmed with zero distance and returns to swimming mode when the event advances.
- Each of the four different dive orders may be programmed with up to 25 divers and 13 rounds.
- Available printouts include dive results, event order, individual dive lists and console settings.
- Meet management port is capable of bidirectional communication with eDive, as well as other result programs, for downloading results and event orders.
The RC-100 console is a wireless, lightweight device that is designed as a judge’s entry terminal for diving, synchronized diving and synchronized swimming. The handheld unit operates using a 900 MHz radio with an internal antenna. Easily enter the judges’ scores and view them on the LCD screen before the data is received by the OmniSport 2000 controller. A maximum of nine judges can be connected to a single base station. Connect two base stations to the timer for synchronized swimming. Also available is the JC-100 controller, a wired judges console.
RC-100 Product Specification
JC-100 Product Specification
Top of the page